Checkme 02 Max Wrist Oximeter
Checkme O2 Max
Capture data every two seconds;
The screen is bigger and battery life is longer.
A wrist oximeter with long battery life and data capture every two seconds;
Screen is bigger and battery life is longer
- Tracks your blood oxygen saturation level, heart rate, and body movements every second automatically and accurately.
- Record and store long-term data trends on your phone, tablet, laptop, and desktop without additional fees.
- The device will activate an alarm (sound or vibration) if a low blood oxygen level or an abnormal pulse rate is detected.
- Print & share two-seconds interval, high-resolution PDF/CVS format oximetry reports with your doctor.
- The soft silicone sensor makes Checkme™ O2 Max comfortable to wear overnight.
- Rechargeable via USB cable, 72 hours extra-long battery life.
- Record SpO2, PR, and motion, display the current SpO2, PI, PR
- 72h battery life for one charge
- Smart audio alert and vibration triggered by Low SpO2 or Low / High PR
- sections of 10-hour trend memory with data captured every two seconds
- Bluetooth data transfer: real-time data, records and settings
Applicable Symptom---OSA and Hypoxia
Obstructive Sleep Apnea Risk Factors
The following groups of people may cause OSA
- Are older
- Have a family history of sleep apnea
- Have asthma
- Have diabetes
- Have high blood pressure
- Have a higher risk of heart failure or stroke
- Are overweight or obese
- Have smaller airways in your nose, throat, or mouth
- Have too much tissue at the back of your throat that hangs down to block your airway
The current treatment for OSA is ventilator, which delivers oxygen to the patient’s lungs to improve blood oxygen levels in the body. And Checkme O2 Max can monitor oxygen saturation for up to 72 hours.
|Recorded Parameters||Blood oxygen level, Pulse rate, Motion|
|Battery||Rechargeable lithium barrery|
|Built-in Memory||4 sections, up to 10 hours each section|
|Wireless||Bluetooth 4.0 BLE|
|Remind Source||Low oxygen level, High/low pulse rate|
|Pulse Rate Accuracy||±2 bpm or ±2%|
|Pulse Rate Range||30 to 250 bpm|
|Blood Oxygen Accuracy||80-99%: ±2%, 70-79%: ±3%|
|Blood Oxygen Level Range||70%-99%|
|Dimension||48mm x 28mm x 18mm|