SleepU™ Wrist Oxygen Monitor
An excellent wrist oxygen monitor for nighttime use.
You can check your SpO2 levels at home while you sleep.
- FDA registered oxygen monitor tracks your blood oxygen saturation level, heart rate and body movements every second automatically and accurately.
- The SleepU vibrates you immediately when low oxygen levels detected. Know if there are hypoxia events while you are sleeping.
- Record and store long-term professional data and trends like the sleep lab gathered on your phone, tablet, laptop and desktop with no subscription fee.
- Print or share four-seconds interval high-resolution PDF or CVS format oximetry reports with your doctor, bringing great help for a sleep study.
- No more oppression, the soft silicone ring sensor making SleepU comfortable to wear overnight.
- And it’s USB rechargeable, one charge for two nights for typically use.
- Comfortable wearing experience
- Track and record oxygen levels and heart rate
- Built-in vibrator triggered by Low oxygen levels and abnormal heart rate detection
- Built-in memory with 40 hours recording
- Sync real-time data on App via Bluetooth
- Review data, report and trend on App
Who Is It For?
For patients with CPAP therapy, SleepU is a nighttime supplement.
By setting alerts on your phone, you can monitor the SpO2 level of patients using SleepU at night.
This product also helps people who suffer from Snore, Sleep Apnea, COPD, Pneumonia, Pilot, Asthma.
Precise and Smart
Display interval in App: 4s
– Connecting the App via Bluetooth allows you to monitor the data than download it while supporting export, which allows you to easily share the data via PDF and CSV.
|Battery life||Rechargeable lithium-polymer,3.7 Vdc,16 hours for typical use|
|Built-in memory||4 sessions,up to 10 hours for each session?|
|Recorded parameters||Oxygen levels, pulse rate, motion?|
|Pulse rate range||30 to 250 bpm?|
|Wireless||Bluetooth 4.0 BLE|
|Dimensions||1.6'' x 0.9'' x 0.5''|
|Oxygen level range|
|Vibration source||Oxygen level range|