Baby O2 S2 Baby Oxygen Monitor
Track Your Baby’s Oxygen
Day and Night
Continually tracks your baby’s blood oxygen levels, heart rate and motion， especially during sleep. When your baby’s oxygen level is low, or the device falls off, audio alarm will alert you both on device and mobile APP.
- Smart wearable baby heart monitor for baby’s oxygen level, heart rate and motion
- Audible notifications on stations or mobile apps to let you know your baby needs you
- The threshold value is adjustable, friendly to different physical conditions
- Overnight monitoring, 16-h battery life of the monitor, up to 7-day battery life of the station
- Lightweight design and rechargeable station, friendly to family tour with baby
Baby O2™ S2 is a smart wearable device that measures baby’s health indicators, such as oxygen level and heart rate, through the proven safe oximetry technology.
This is designed for parents who care about important indicators of their babies. Through the separate design station or mobile App, you will be notified of changes, abnormalities or unusual motion in various indicators of your baby in time.
16 hours for typical use (device) 168 hours for typical use (station)
|Charge time||2-3 hours (device / station)|
|Size||49×27×14 mm (device) 90×56×15 mm (station)|
|Battery||3.7Vdc (device) / 3.8Vdc (station) Rechargeable Lithium-polymer|
|Weight||24.5g (device) 103g (station)|
|Wireless Bluetooth||4.0 BLE|
|Data storage||4 sessions, up to 10 hours for each|
|Recorded parameters||Oxygen level, Pulse Rate, motion|
|Pulse Rate accuracy||±2 bpm or ±2%,whichever is greater|
|Pulse Rate range||30 to 250 bpm|
|Oxygen level Accuracy||80-99%: ±2%, 70-79%: ±3%|
|Oxygen level range||70% to 99%|